The USG Business Office is responsible for the following financial and administrative functions:
- Maintain the accounting and financial systems to interface with UMCP general ledger, accounts payable, and procurement systems.
- Process invoices, purchase requisitions, journal vouchers, budgets amendments and provide other cash and payments services for USG departments.
- Liaison with our 9 Partner Universities to facilitate invoice and accounts receivable processing.
- Provide monthly and quarterly financial reports to USG departmental budget managers and USG management
- Work with USG departments to analyze fiscal year budgets and to prepare the annual Budget