Student organizations are an integral part of student life at USG. Students are encouraged to form and participate in recognized student organizations as a way to enrich peer and faculty connections and enhance the overall collegial experience.
Student orgnaizations are registered through The Office of Student Services (OSS) at USG. The registration process offers organizations a number of benefits:
- Room and space reservations on campus
- Funding for your organization
- Catering services for events and activities
- Marketing services for events and activities
- Creation of your club's home on the USGStudentLife portal (formerly Connect@USG)
Students interested in joining or establishing an organization can get involved and engaged on the USGStudentLife portal.