Students attending programs at USG get the unique opportunity to interact with students attending nine Maryland public institutions. The exposure to inter-institutional student life makes the experience at USG yet another benefit.
Our mission is to work in collaboration with our partner institutions to enrich the students co-curricular experience while cultivating an active, enjoyable and culturally inclusive campus environment. This work is done by providing opportunities for incoming and current students to think critically and independently, foster meaningful interpersonal relationships, and to develop into civic-minded and ethical leaders at USG.
Here are just a few ways to become engaged in student life at USG!
- Join a club or organization by visiting the USGStudentLife portal (formerly Connect@USG).
- Check out the 2017-2018 Student Organization Handbook!
- Check out the list of upcoming events.
- Subscribe to the USG Weekly e-newsletter to find out what's happening.
- Become a peer leader by participating in the Student Council, Student Event Board, Graduate Student Association, and more!
- Read USG's official student blog Around the Grove to hear what students are thinking about.
- Achieve the USG Emerging Leaders Badge, and earn a nationally-recognized accreditation (and fun gifts) for activities you already do!