See below for upcoming events and announcements that may be of interest to graduate students. Visit the links at the bottom of the page for more information about our many resources and services.
- Augmented Reality Workshop, November 1, 5:00-6:00 pm, Library COL-LAB
- International Games Day, November 5, 11:00 am-7:00 pm, Priddy Library
- Big Taste, No Waste, November 6, 4:00-6:30 pm, MPR
- Link Up with LinkedIn, November 7, 11:00 am-6:00 pm, Bldg III (multiple locations)
- Maryland Cybersecurity Career & Education Fair, November 9, 10:00 am-2:00 pm & November 10, 9:00 am-4:00 pm
- CSEF Saturday (free lunch and activity), November 10, 12:00-1:00 pm, outside of the SAS Suite (Bldg, III)
- Veterans Appreciation Lunch, November 12, 11:30 am-1:30 pm, Veterans Lounge, Bldg III, 2nd floor
- Lunch and Lead: Herding Cats: Building and Managing a Team of Equals, November 14, 12:00-1:00 pm, III-3156
- USG Comedy Night, November 15, 6:00-8:00 pm, MPR
- Mobile Market Mondays at USG, November 26, 11:00 am-1:00 pm, Lot 5 ("Kiss and Ride" lot)
- Student Research Day, November 27, 4:00-6:00 pm, MPR
- Define Your Brand: Panel Discussion and Networking Reception, November 29, 5:30-7:00 pm, MPR
- USG spring semester scholarship applications are due Nov. 30 (priority deadline) or Dec. 31 (regular deadline).
- Read the story of Hajar Nourozi, M.P.S. Cybersecurity student at UMBC!
- Read the story of Ben Kim, Doctorate of Family Nurse Practitioner student at UMB!
- Sign up for the monthly Graduate Student Association newsletter.
- It's not too late to enroll to complete the self-paced USG Emerging Leadership Badge!
- Seeking Latina Veterans and Active Duty Servicewomen for Dissertation Research Study. Email Teresa Daniell if interested.
- Apply to be a Grover Rover Promo Partner at USG: the easiest way to be involved in student life at Shady Grove.
- Grover Essentials is now open: free food, toiletries, and baby items in the SAS Suite.
- Don't forget to download the USG Mobile App!