The Universities at Shady Grove (USG) hosted the Montgomery County Business Hall of Fame (MCBHOF) on October 24, 2017. The MCBHOF, founded by Grossberg Company LLP and Revere Bank (successor to Monument Bank), is a celebration of individuals who have made a significant impact in the Montgomery County business community. Governor Larry Hogan was the keynote speaker.
At this year’s induction ceremony, the MCBHOF honored five business leaders:
- Kevin Beverly, USG Board of Advisors member and President and CEO, Social & Scientific Systems
- Norman Dreyfuss, Executive Vice President, IDI Group
- Terry Forde, President and CEO, Adventist HealthCare
- Cidalia Luis‐Akbar, CEO and Owner, M. Luis Construction Co., Inc.
- Natalia Luis, COO and Owner, M. Luis Construction Co., Inc.
The event raised more than $175,000 that will benefit the scholarship programs at USG. Since its inception the MCBHOF has supported more than 400 students and raised more than $850,000 for the USG scholarship fund.
For more information, visit mcbushalloffame.com.