Faculty Course Reserves
Submitting Course Reserve Requests
- Complete the online Reserves Request Form for books, e-books*, videos, CDs or other hard copy materials. Please note that Priddy Library's course reserve system changed during Summer 2018. If you have the old reserve request form bookmarked or saved, please replace it with the new reserves request form. If you already submitted your Fall 2018 requests in the old reserves request form, you do not need to re-submit them in the new form. We have already processed your requests or are currently processing your requests.
- Please browse the guide for the new reserve request form and contact Andrew Yager or Emily Spangler (contact information below) if you have questions.
When to Submit a Course Reserves Request
- Submit course reserves requests and a copy of the course syllabus at least one month before classes begin.
- Email syllabus to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitting E-Reserves Requests
E-Reserves are electronically accessible resources, such as full text images of articles and short book chapters, that meet fair use copyright guidelines. E-Reserves services are available to USG faculty from home institutions. Select your institution below and follow the instructions.
- Salisbury University
- Towson University
- University of Baltimore
- University of Maryland Baltimore
- University of Maryland Baltimore County
- University of Maryland College Park
- University of Maryland University College
Course Reserves Contacts
*Please see guide for new reserves request form to learn more about reserving e-books for your class.