Coming in for a pre-transfer advising appointment is the best way to ensure that you are properly prepared to transfer to the Communication program.
Pre-transfer advising appontments typically take about 30 minutes and are with Julia Perini in Building III office 5119. Please bring a copy of your unofficial transcript(s) with you to the meeting to be reviewed.
To set up a pre-transfer advising appointment visit our online scheduling system and follow the steps below:
- If this is your first time visiting the site, click Register for an Account
- Fill out the information.
- When it asks for the last four digits of your UID put "0000"
- Select the "Shady Grove" schedule, and log in.
- After you have logged in, ensure that you are on the Shady Grove schedule. If you are in the right schedule you will see Julia Perini listed as an advisor.
- Select an appointment with, Julia Perini, during one of my available times.
- Please specify in the notes section that you are a prospective student.