Save the Date for the Next Open House!
The next Open House at the Universities at Shady Grove (USG) will be on Saturday, October 29th. Please check back for more details, or join our mailing list for updates.
9 Universities. 1 Campus.
Learn how you can attend one of nine top-ranked Maryland public universities on USG's conveniently located campus in Rockville. The Open House is your chance to explore 80+ high-demand undergraduate and graduate degrees all in one visit.
Who Should Attend
- Community college students
- Returning or transferring students
- Prospective graduate students
- High school students
- Friends and family members
Why You Should Attend
- Explore 80+ affordable degree programs
- Discuss admission requirements with program representatives
- Meet with career counselors to help narrow down your degree choices
- Learn how to Write the Perfect Application Essay
- Discover scholarship and financial aid opportunities
- Benefit from application fee waivers for select programs
- Take a tour of our state-of-the-art campus guided by current students
- Find out how to transfer seamlessly through our Transfer Access Programs
How USG Works
Take your classes on the USG campus, but earn your bachelor's or master's degree from the university offering your major — all from highly sought after programs selected to meet the workforce needs of the region.
The best part? At USG, you'll be able to:
- Complete your degree close to home and work
- Save money on fees and commuting
- Benefit from small classes
- Apply for additional scholarship opportunities
Get all the Answers!
An Information Fair with representatives from USG's nine universities showcasing 80+ programs typically runs from 9:00am-12:00pm. Download a sample Open House Schedule of Events now. Go>
Learn more about what USG has to offer:
Directions & Accommodations
For directions to the Universities at Shady Grove, please click here. To request accommodations for persons with disabilities, please contact us at 301-738-6023 or email@example.com at least two weeks prior to the event. We will do our best to meet your needs.