- Shuttle-UM (Route #124) - Times and Locations
- Shady Grove/College Park Shuttle - Frequently Asked Questions
- NextBus Watch Route Alerts- For an interactive system map and up to the minute live data on bus arrivals and departures
Click here to sign-up for text alerts and e-mails regarding delays and cancellations for the USG/College Park Shuttle. If you already have a USG Alert account just log in and add this message group to your account.
Montgomery County's Ride-on Bus System
This system is tightly integrated with the Metrorail, Metrobus and MARC commuter rail systems.
For specific route information please go to Ride-On web site or call 240.777.7433.
MetroRail and MetroBus Systems
For information on the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority's Metrorail and Metrobus services, please click here for maps and schedules.
Get instant transit information and point-to-point directions using the RideGuide, the interactive trip planning service for the Metrorail and Metrobus systems. You can also call Metro for more information at 202.637.7000.
Metro Directions from College Park, Md. to USG:
- Depart from the College Park/University of Maryland Metro Station (Green Line).
- Transfer at the Fort Totten Metro Station and follow the Red Line to the Shady Grove Metro Station.
- Transfer to the RO43 Ride-on Bus, which goes directly to (USG).
Students and visitors may also use the MARC Commuter Rail coming from Baltimore and points west (West Virginia and Frederick, MD area). Click here see the following for specific schedules and maps.
Three major airports service the Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Metrorail, bus and MARC Train services are available from each of the major airports.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National (DCA)
- Baltimore-Washington International (BWI)
- Washington Dulles International (IAD)